Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Romaniac has Landed

I've been told there are three types of foreign guys who come to Japan: 

1. The ones who are obsessed with Anime 
2. The ones who are obsessed with being Japanese  
     and 
3. The ones who are more than obsessed with Japanese women. 

My friend just arrived in Tokyo and found himself a piece of prime real estate in Shibuya, which is one of the best fashion districts in the country. 

He would also fall under the category of #3 with a potentially unhealthy obsession for Japanese women. I'm sure he'll be OK for the moment, but I'll update if any legal trouble ensues...ha!

His latest project, which I give full props to for creativity and ingenuity, is called Street Fashion Project. He poses as a amateur photographer and has hot girls (which are a dime a dozen nationwide) pose for him, displaying the most fashion forward sense of Nihon style. He gets a number or two to boot. 

He's done quite well for himself:







The photos aren't bad either.

For more, check out:



Coincidentally, I taught one of my Japanese students the term "man whore" today. 

No comments: